An AHEIA program in partnership with FranklinCovey
Meet Richard Holtgrefe (FranklinCovey Facilitator) in this short video.
Are you feeling buried alive? The barrage of information coming at us from multiple sources coupled with the demands of our careers, are overwhelming and distracting. The sheer volume of information threatens our ability to think clearly and make wise decisions about what’s important.
FranklinCovey’s The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity® is a process that will dramatically increase your ability to achieve life’s most important outcomes. Supported by science and years of experience, this solution not only produces a measurable increase in productivity, but also provides a renewed sense of engagement and accomplishment.
As a result of this work session, you will:
- Learn how to better filter vitally important priorities from distraction so you can make a real contribution.
- Define your desired outcomes for your most important professional and personal roles to get motivated to achieve extraordinary results.
- Learn the planning systems that lead to you feeling more accomplished virtually every day.
- Implement the “5 Energy Drivers” to consistently recharge mental and physical energy.
The 5 Choices® to Extraordinary Productivity process measurably increases productivity of individuals, teams, and organisations. Participants make more selective, high-impact choices about where to invest their valuable time, attention, and energy.
The difference between sinking and soaring lies in your ability to make wise choices. In this solution, you will learn how to transform your life by making five fundamental choices that dramatically increase your ability to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
We’ve cracked the code to expert focus and life-changing productivity.
MOVE FROM BEING BURIED ALIVE TO EXTRAORDINARY PRODUCTIVITY
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Apply the latest science on brain health to maximize your productivity in the workplace
- Utilise language with others to ensure you are aligned regarding “important and urgent”
- Recognise how to achieve true and consistent work-life balance
- Create a personalised, practical system for managing your high-impact goals
- Manage technology, so it doesn’t manage you
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
ACT ON THE IMPORTANT – Don’t react to the urgent®
- In today’s world, there are so many ways to spend one’s time and energy. Course participants learn to approach each day with an 'importance mindset' and to identify and eliminate those activities that distract them from achieving the goals most important to them and their organisations.
GO FOR THE EXTRAORDINARY – Don’t settle for ordinary®
- Clearly defining the most important goals in one’s professional and personal life provides the direction and motivation necessary for achieving extraordinary results. Participants define extraordinary outcomes for their roles which help them focus their efforts to measure day-to-day decisions.
SCHEDULE THE BIG ROCKS – Don’t sort gravel®
- Consistently planning activities around 'most important outcomes' creates a pattern of focus and success. Participants learn the process of creating weekly and daily plans which will produce extraordinary outcomes.
RULE YOUR TECHNOLOGY – Don’t let it rule you®
- Building reliable email, task, calendaring, contacts, and notes processes to support achieving important outcomes is essential to the ability to focus. Participants learn rules to maximise the use of platforms like Microsoft Outlook® when building a reliable personal information system.
FUEL YOUR FIRE – Don’t burn out®
- Constantly and consistently renewing oneself ensures there will be plenty of energy throughout the day to focus on important activities. Participants create a plan that will ignite their body’s mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual energy.
Watch The FranklinCovey video on The 5 Choice to Extraordinary Productivity
Participants will be able to:
- Consciously discern the important from the urgent or less important
- Teach others the language and methodology of importance for clear alignment
- Clarify what extraordinary looks like in their current, most important roles
- Define and execute measurable goals to achieve role outcomes
- Master weekly planning processes to identify, schedule, and execute on high-impact priorities
- Master daily planning processes to ensure attention, energy, and execution on the high-impact priorities
- Design a personalised, reliable system to manage all incoming: appointments, tasks, contacts, notes, and documents
- Turn Outlook® or Lotus Notes® into a productivity workflow engine to achieve high-impact priorities
- Identify applications that will help, not hinder, productivity
- Understand the impact of brain health on day-to-day performance
- Use the 5 Energy Drivers to increase and sustain energy throughout the day to accomplish and enjoy high-impact priorities
Who should attend?
Recommended for university staff at all levels who want tools to maximise productivity and achieve extraordinary results.
Richard Holtgrefe - Consultant - Meet Richard in this short video
Helping his clients achieve extraordinary results is what Richard is passionate about. Possessing a diverse range of professional and personal skills and experience, Richard offers an approach that is fresh, engaging, and insightful and leads to consistently successful outcomes. He has worked in executive roles in banking, IT, and consulting on six continents and this versatility enables him to manage a wide range of clients. Richard readily incorporates practical and relevant examples during his consulting sessions and training workshops and engages and challenges his participants in a fun and energetic environment.Richard has a rich history with FranklinCovey having spent five years working in business development prior to making an internal move into consulting. A dual USA/Australian citizen, his consulting and managerial experience extends beyond FranklinCovey over a 13-year span. As a result of this diverse range of experience, Richard has a deep understanding of client needs at all levels of the value chain.
As a Consultant, Richard helps his clients achieve results through the full range of FranklinCovey programs including but not limited to The 4 Disciplines of Execution; The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity; Leading at the Speed of Trust; Project Management Essentials; Helping Clients Succeed; The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership; and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.In addition to his Consultant role, Richard further challenges and develops himself by working in the real estate industry and is an active property investor. Richard earned his Bachelor of Business from Cornell University (New York, USA) and his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from University of Queensland. He balances his active work life by playing soccer competitively and attempting new recipes whenever possible.
Member $495.00 (excluding GST)
Non-Member $695.00 (excluding GST)
Special offer for introductory Virtual Program - 6 May
$395 (excl GST) members - enter code 2021 for discounted rate (register no later than 21 April)
$595.00 ( excl GST) non-members – enter code 2021 for discounted rate (register no later than 21 April)
Face to Face - 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Virtual - 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (AEST)
Like to know more?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8611 0504
Brisbane Venue TBA
Thursday 13 May
Sydney Venue TBA
Tuesday 18 May
Thursday 3 June
Thursday 6 May
Tuesday 14 September
Print this page